The mini thickness measurement tool is lightweight (73g) for easy taking. It is suitable for measuring the thickness of paper, film, wire, sheet, jewelry, leather, etc.
- Made of extra strong carbon fibre composites for durability. High Resolution (0.01mm) and High Accuracy:±0.1mm / 0.005”. Measuring range is 0-12.7mm/0.5”.
- There are two ways to display thickness in figures of decimal inches or millimetres on a large LCD, with one red button on the tool for easy selection.
- Easy to operate: push jaws into contact with the object's surface to measure the thickness quickly, efficiently, and accurately. English manual printed on the package.
- Low-power consumption: one piece of button battery (included and replaceable) for long-time use.
Measurement Range: 0-12mm / 0.5"
Resolution: 0.01mm, 0.0005"
Accuracy: ±0.1mm, 0.005"
Operating Temperature: 0~40℃
Storage Temperature: -20~70℃
Power: LR44 button battery(not included)
Size: 106 x 38 x 22mm / 4.2 x 1.5 x 0.9inch
Battery: LR44 button battery (not included)
1 x Carbon Fiber Digital Thickness Caliper Tool
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the item's actual color(s). We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the photos.
2. Please, allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurements.
3. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Carbon Fiber Digital Thickness Caliper Tool
It should be noted that SearchFindOrder is not responsible for any customs fees and/or taxes once the order has been shipped. You are responsible for paying all customs fees and taxes when you receive products from our site. If you purchase items from our site, you consent that one or more packages will be shipped to you and that you may be charged a customs fee and/or tax when those items arrive in your country.
It is important to note that each country and jurisdiction will have its own customs and tax fees based on the amount set forth. There may be changes in these laws from time to time, so it is important for you to stay on top of any changes.
*Estimated Shipping Time
United States, Canada, Europe
8-15 Business days
Australia, New Zealand
8-15 Business days
Central & South America
10-20 Business days
Asia(Except Vietnam and Hong Kong and India*)
15-35 Business days
Middle East & Africa
15-40 Business days
420 Main Street East, Suite 616
LAST UPDATED: July 2020