This flexible shaft can be used for ordinary chuck-type electric drills and electric screwdrivers (clamp 1/4). The head of the flexible shaft can be installed with a hexagonal handle (1/4 handle) bit, which is mainly suitable for computer cases, electrical cabinets, furniture, electrical appliances, etc., in narrow spaces, such as dead corners and other environments where screwdrivers cannot work.
- It can be connected to an electric drill, a rechargeable electric drill, or a manual wrench, stricture, and reaches the places to twist the screw and nut that the other drills cannot arrive.
- The pick-up handle is applicable to all-electric drills and spanners, and the functional head is provided with a lock and a magnetic device, to ensure the sleeve will not drop.
- A professional tool to deal with the corners and stenosis problems that an ordinary screwdriver can not reach.
- Easily solve the repair of the car engine stricture uninstall screw.
- A good assistant of the screwdriver, auto repair is necessary.
Material: Stainless Steel
1 x Flexible Drill Bit Shaft Extension
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the item's actual color(s). We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the photos.
2. Please, allow slight dimension differences due to different manual measurements.
3. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Flexible Drill Bit Shaft Extension
It should be noted that SearchFindOrder is not responsible for any customs fees and/or taxes once the order has been shipped. You are responsible for paying all customs fees and taxes when you receive products from our site. If you purchase items from our site, you consent that one or more packages will be shipped to you and that you may be charged a customs fee and/or tax when those items arrive in your country.
It is important to note that each country and jurisdiction will have its own customs and tax fees based on the amount set forth. There may be changes in these laws from time to time, so it is important for you to stay on top of any changes.
*Estimated Shipping Time
United States, Canada, Europe
8-15 Business days
Australia, New Zealand
8-15 Business days
Central & South America
10-20 Business days
Asia(Except Vietnam and Hong Kong and India*)
15-35 Business days
Middle East & Africa
15-40 Business days
420 Main Street East, Suite 616
LAST UPDATED: July 2020