Honeycomb Forefoot Cushion Pads
Wear Your Shoes with Comfort and Confidence!
Get rid of foot pain when wearing high heels with these incredible Honeycomb Fabric Forefoot Pads! The thick, soft pads provide perfect cushioning for your forefoot to help improve the distribution of pressure and minimize foot problems such as mortons, neuroma, callus, metatarsal foot pain, or bunions.
These amazingly soft and breathable gel-based metatarsal pads are designed to adapt to the shape of our feet, provide support, mitigate pain, and decrease the pressure due to extended periods of standing, so you can finally enjoy the day and look confidently comfortable with your shoes on, free from foot pain.
- Amazing foot support - Relieves pressure on the ball of your foot and effectively adapts to the shape of our feet while alleviating various foot pain problems.
- Fast foot pain relief - Soft and thick pads provide cushioning, support, and reliability across the entire ball of your foot.
- Uni-gender and one size fits all - Pads are moderately thick, conveniently sized, and flexible to stretch and fit most foot sizes.
- Breathable and elastic - Made with comfortable and stretchable fabric that reduces pressure on the forefoot without slipping and causing sweat.
- Reusable and comfortable - Designed to stay odor-free all day and are reusable by cleaning with warm water and soap.
- Non-showing foot pads - Conveniently designed to relieve foot pain and reduce pressure but easily hidden under your shoes when worn.
Color: White / Black / Beige
1 x Honeycomb Fabric Forefoot Cushion Pads
2. Please, allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
3. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Forefoot Cushion Pads
It should be noted that SearchFindOrder is not responsible for any customs fees and/or taxes once the order has been shipped. You are responsible for paying all customs fees and taxes when you receive products from our site. If you purchase items from our site, you consent that one or more packages will be shipped to you and that you may be charged a customs fee and/or tax when those items arrive in your country.
It is important to note that each country and jurisdiction will have its own customs and tax fees based on the amount set forth. There may be changes in these laws from time to time, so it is important for you to stay on top of any changes.
*Estimated Shipping Time
United States, Canada, Europe
8-15 Business days
Australia, New Zealand
8-15 Business days
Central & South America
10-20 Business days
Asia(Except Vietnam and Hong Kong and India*)
15-35 Business days
Middle East & Africa
15-40 Business days
420 Main Street East, Suite 616
LAST UPDATED: July 2020