You can still repair your old leather and make it look brand new when you use this leather dye. It is a colorant cream in the consistency of a balm. It is light, spreadable, and easy to apply to any leather material. This Leather Repair and Dye Re-coloring Cream can be used to re-color old and faded leather, such as your car seat cover, handbag, shoes, belt, wallet, and anything made of leather. For best results, we recommend buying 1 x Leather Repair Cream and 1 x Leather Dye Re-coloring Cream.
Made of High-Quality materials, it has no toxic substances in it.
Material: Non-Toxic Leather Dye
Size: 5 x 5 x 5CM
1 X Leather Dye Re-coloring Cream
1 x Leather Repair Cream (We recommend that you buy 1 x Leather Repair Cream and 1 x Leather Dye Re-coloring Cream to better )
Mistreated or neglected leather can result in dryness, aging, and cracks.
Choose the right refurbishing agent to take care of your leather.
Instantly make leather luxurious and brand new with this Leather Repair and Dye Re-coloring Cream!
This leather cream is made especially for polishing and decontaminating any leather surface. It easily removes dust, dirt, and scratches while adding a protective coating to prevent leather aging.
- Effectively prevents damage to the leather’s outer layer caused by sun exposure.
- Increases durability and returns it to its original color
- Easily cleans dirt, scratches, stains, and grime
- Restores worn-out leather surfaces and provides leather moisture
- Prevents oxidation & aging of leather
- It prolongs leather life by an added Barrier Protection Technology
- Safe for any leather surface and does not cause any damage
- Use on all leather types –Perfect for furniture, couches, handbags, boots and more
Bring your leather back to life! The Leather Repair and Dye Re-coloring Cream transforms your shabby leather into a glossy and shinier surface! Get it TODAY!
HOW TO USE:
- Clean the damaged leather
- Apply the Leather Restoration Cream to the area and let it dry
- Scrub the damaged area with sandpaper to scrape off the damaged parts and excess dried cream to make a smooth, flat surface
- Leave it to dry. You may also use a blow dryer for faster drying.
- If still damaged spots are left, repeat the process until the leather is fully restored.
2. Please, allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
3. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Leather Repair and Dye Re-coloring Cream
It should be noted that SearchFindOrder is not responsible for any customs fees and/or taxes once the order has been shipped. You are responsible for paying all customs fees and taxes when you receive products from our site. If you purchase items from our site, you consent that one or more packages will be shipped to you and that you may be charged a customs fee and/or tax when those items arrive in your country.
It is important to note that each country and jurisdiction will have its own customs and tax fees based on the amount set forth. There may be changes in these laws from time to time, so it is important for you to stay on top of any changes.
*Estimated Shipping Time
United States, Canada, Europe
8-15 Business days
Australia, New Zealand
8-15 Business days
Central & South America
10-20 Business days
Asia(Except Vietnam and Hong Kong and India*)
15-35 Business days
Middle East & Africa
15-40 Business days
420 Main Street East, Suite 616
LAST UPDATED: July 2020