1. The conductor is made of 28AWG bare copper wire and aluminum foil attached. Reduce signal transmission attenuation. Extremely effective.
2. The sheath material is HDPE, the outer layer is made of black PVC, soft and tensile.
3. Light and beautiful, easy to carry around.
4. Used in digital products and computer peripherals, support hot swap, plug and play.
5. High quality and high speed, exquisite workmanship, low price.
6. Fine workmanship, full use of materials, multi layer shielding anti-interference, to ensure fast signal transmission (remarks: charger must be sufficient current).
Product Function: Thick one is data transmit and charging, thin one is charging
Product Color: Black
Product Length: 30 cm/11.81'', Other lengths can be contacted by customer service
Wire Specification: 2628, pure copper wire
Packing: Cable only, also available in PE bags.
Net Weight: 35 g
Gross Weight: 38 g
Product Size: 198 X 132 X 12 mm/7.80 X 5.20 X 0.47''
Packing Size: 100 X 80 X 50 mm/3.94 X 3.15 X 1.97''
1. This product is a thick line is data charging (U disk or mobile hard disk inserted into the USB socket, you can read files and videos in the U disk or mobile hard disk), another thin line can only be charged. Not both are data transmission and charging, please pay attention! ! !
2. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
3. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Male to Dual USB Female USB Charging Power Cable
It should be noted that SearchFindOrder is not responsible for any customs fees and/or taxes once the order has been shipped. You are responsible for paying all customs fees and taxes when you receive products from our site. If you purchase items from our site, you consent that one or more packages will be shipped to you and that you may be charged a customs fee and/or tax when those items arrive in your country.
It is important to note that each country and jurisdiction will have its own customs and tax fees based on the amount set forth. There may be changes in these laws from time to time, so it is important for you to stay on top of any changes.
*Estimated Shipping Time
United States, Canada, Europe
8-15 Business days
Australia, New Zealand
8-15 Business days
Central & South America
10-20 Business days
Asia(Except Vietnam and Hong Kong and India*)
15-35 Business days
Middle East & Africa
15-40 Business days
420 Main Street East, Suite 616
LAST UPDATED: July 2020