To infuse the taste of garlic into your dishes, you need to dice the cloves or crush them finely. This Garlic Presser is the perfect tool for mincing garlic for incredible flavor in every dish you prepare. The Stainless Steel Garlic Press is easier to use than typical presses. This handheld Stainless Steel Garlic Press gives you significant leverage for better garlic pressing.
Simply place your clove (or cloves) underneath the carefully placed series of holes, and rock the Stainless Steel Garlic Press Rocker back and forth. You'll end up crushing your garlic, all without having to touch it.
The ergonomic handles allow for comfort and ease of use. No chamber or blade means it's incredibly easy to use, clean and dry. Rinse the Stainless Steel Garlic Press under your faucet to remove any skins and residue, brush it a bit, and you're done! No more blades and knives. Protect your fingers from cuts.
This tool also works great for mincing ginger!
- The Stainless Steel Garlic Press is made of the finest food-grade materials.
- Uses the natural motion of your hand to mince garlic
- The Stainless Steel Garlic Press moves efficiently utilizing the weight of your own body
- Ideal for people who have problems using conventional presses
- Garlic does not get crushed but micro-cut, which helps preserve the aromatic oils of the garlic
- The solid handle is made of ABS plastic, comfortable to use, and protects your fingers
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe
The Garlic Peeler
Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 10.7 x 6.9 x 5.1cm/4.21 x 2.72 x 2.01"
Garlic Peeler: 13cm x 3.5cm
2. Please, allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurements.
3. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Stainless Steel Garlic Press
It should be noted that SearchFindOrder is not responsible for any customs fees and/or taxes once the order has been shipped. You are responsible for paying all customs fees and taxes when you receive products from our site. If you purchase items from our site, you consent that one or more packages will be shipped to you and that you may be charged a customs fee and/or tax when those items arrive in your country.
It is important to note that each country and jurisdiction will have its own customs and tax fees based on the amount set forth. There may be changes in these laws from time to time, so it is important for you to stay on top of any changes.
*Estimated Shipping Time
United States, Canada, Europe
8-15 Business days
Australia, New Zealand
8-15 Business days
Central & South America
10-20 Business days
Asia(Except Vietnam and Hong Kong and India*)
15-35 Business days
Middle East & Africa
15-40 Business days
420 Main Street East, Suite 616
LAST UPDATED: July 2020