Fruit Tool Set
Windmill Watermelon Cutter
- Get Your Watermelon Squares in Seconds: Just a single push, you will get small watermelon cubes in seconds, and it does not get your hands dirty. Whether you have a party with friends or go out with family, our portable watermelon windmill cutter is very practical for making fruit platter. Enjoy the convenience of using our cyclone watermelon slicer and having fun with your friends and family.
- Fastest and Funny Cyclone Blade: Even a child can make a large plate of watermelon cubes in seconds. Pushing gently, the swirling cyclone blade will automatically cut the watermelon slices into squares quickly. It’s fun to watch watermelon get cut without any knife. Have a try and enjoy the happy mess-free experience!
- Safe and Sanitary: This durable 304 stainless steel watermelon slicer will never rust or break and safer. Smooth concave for effortlessly push, without the cutting and juice spill everywhere. Unique rounded edges and non-sharp blades design protect your hands. It is even safe for kids. After usage, simply rinse with water, no stick stains remain.
- Thickness Adjustable, Easy to Store: Engraved scale marks on the outer side of the stainless-steel groove. You can measure the thickness and cut out 0-2CM cubes of watermelon (1-2 CM thickness is recommended, too thick or too thin may not get melon squares). A comfortable handle is good for grip, makes every push effortless. The tail of the handle has a hanging hole, you can either hang the watermelon cutter on the hook or take it with you when go for a picnic.
Material: Stainless Steel+ pp Size: 25.5CMx3CM Use For: Watermelon Cutter Shape: Windmill
Get every bite of juicy, sweet watermelon – without the mess and waste. Safer and more efficient than using a large knife, this handy tool sweeps through a watermelon to slice it all the way down to the rind, then lifts out the pieces for easy serving.
- Combination slicer/tongs tool cuts perfectly even, 1"-wide slices from a halved watermelon.
- Use the tongs side to lift out the slices.
- Serrated edge is helpful for removing seeds.
- Stainless-steel construction.
Size: 21CMx2.6CM Uses: Watermelon Knife Shape: Curved
2-in-1 Stainless Steel Ball Scooper and Carving Knife
Create perfect fruit garnishes with the 2-In-1 Stainless Steel Melon Scooper Carving Knife. With a scooping head on one end and carving knife on the other, your possibilities are endless. Scooper comes with a small hole on back of sphere to help coax fruit out without getting damaged. Slice, cut & scoop vegetables, cookies, cakes, watermelon & more. A great tool for every kitchen!
- Scooper has sharp carving knife on one end that lets you carve creative, intricate designs in fruit
- Sphere end lets you scoop out uniform balls of fruit or vegetables & create attractive-looking meals
- Small hole on back of sphere can be used to help coax fruit out of scooper so it doesn't get damaged
- Made from high-quality stainless steel so it's dishwasher-safe, won't rust & it's food-safe to use
- Slice, cut & scoop vegetables, cookies, cakes, watermelon & more. A great tool for every kitchen!
Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 20.5CMx2.8CM Uses: Watermelon Knife, Papaya Knife, Ice Cream Digging Ball Spoon Shape: Round
Stainless-Steel Watermelon Slicer, Windmill Cutter, and Ball Scooper
It should be noted that SearchFindOrder is not responsible for any customs fees and/or taxes once the order has been shipped. You are responsible for paying all customs fees and taxes when you receive products from our site. If you purchase items from our site, you consent that one or more packages will be shipped to you and that you may be charged a customs fee and/or tax when those items arrive in your country.
It is important to note that each country and jurisdiction will have its own customs and tax fees based on the amount set forth. There may be changes in these laws from time to time, so it is important for you to stay on top of any changes.
*Estimated Shipping Time
United States, Canada, Europe
8-15 Business days
Australia, New Zealand
8-15 Business days
Central & South America
10-20 Business days
Asia(Except Vietnam and Hong Kong and India*)
15-35 Business days
Middle East & Africa
15-40 Business days
420 Main Street East, Suite 616
LAST UPDATED: July 2020