This tool works by way of a shearing metal layer by layer, thus simplifying the repair process and eliminating the need to replace expensive or hard-to-find hardware.
Due to its safety conscientious design, you won't get burned, your hands won't get cut, and you won't get sparks either.
Just quickly slap it into your hand drill and start repairing.
- Simple design and compact size:
- The tool is easily carried in your tool pouch. Quickly slap it into your hand drill and start repairing workpieces.
- Easy to Operate:
- Use the lowest speed on the drill bit, and then slightly apply pressure to remove the burr.
- Cost Efficient:
- Save an immeasurable amount of time and money by not replacing expensive and hard-to-find fasteners. Especially when dealing with fixed bolts.
- High Capability:
- Stainless Steel / Hardened Steel / Mild Steel / Copper / Brass / Aluminum / Fiberglass / Wood / Plastic.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Fit Size: 8-32 bolts (.164) up to 3/4″ – 10 (.750) – (4mm-19mm)
- Size: Inner ring diameter 22mm/0.87″, outer ring diameter 28mm/1.1″
- This tool works by way of the shearing metal layer by layer.
- Slow speed, along with no unnecessary cutting and the use of cutting oil or another lubricant will bring it a long life.
- 1 x Stainless Steel Deburring Tool
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the item's actual color(s). We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the photos.
2. Please, allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurements.
3. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Threaded Rod Fixer Deburring Tool
It should be noted that SearchFindOrder is not responsible for any customs fees and/or taxes once the order has been shipped. You are responsible for paying all customs fees and taxes when you receive products from our site. If you purchase items from our site, you consent that one or more packages will be shipped to you and that you may be charged a customs fee and/or tax when those items arrive in your country.
It is important to note that each country and jurisdiction will have its own customs and tax fees based on the amount set forth. There may be changes in these laws from time to time, so it is important for you to stay on top of any changes.
*Estimated Shipping Time
United States, Canada, Europe
8-15 Business days
Australia, New Zealand
8-15 Business days
Central & South America
10-20 Business days
Asia(Except Vietnam and Hong Kong and India*)
15-35 Business days
Middle East & Africa
15-40 Business days
420 Main Street East, Suite 616
LAST UPDATED: July 2020